Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nevada Desert Bighorn Hunt

Is this your first sheep? You have contracted the dread disease of "Ovis Pyrexia" otherwise known as sheep fever. Hope you can find your way to many more such adventures. Its a wonderful ram, guessing its a 160-ish ram. Great job. GJ

Thanks everyone. An incredible hunt and I do have the bug. Sheep hunting is addictive. He green scored 167 1/8. 15” bases, 36 on the long horn and 33 4/8 on the short side.

That's awesome Spitz. I was just listening to the podcast following this hunt on my way in to work today. Congrats-

Spitz I am starting to see why Randy calls you the luckiest hunter he knows. Congrats on a awesome ram. I hope you keep up the hunting adventures because I really enjoy watching them (it really helps pass the time while I am on a treadmill).

Awesome, just awesome. I assume that Randy will have an epic video to share with the crowd? If so, can't wait to watch it. Definitely a lesson learned from the sideline on this hunt. Stick your ground and persistence pays!

Awesome ram, it's a dream for a lot of us to hold a ram tag before we pass on so we have a to rely on others sharing their story. Thank you and congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back