Handgun Fiber Optic Sights

375H&H

Hi All,

I am looking to change my front sight over to fiber optic on my GP100 357. I have looked at some of the options and I believe that Hi Viz makes the best solution as I only want to change the front sight and will keep the factory rear sight. Dawson precision looks to also make a good product, but the changeout of the FO pipe looks like a pain in the ass, while the Hi viz is simple with only the keychain tool needed. Anyone have any suggestions on these or changing a handgun over to fiber optics? Also, any thoughts on best handgun sights or setups are welcome. Thanks!

Target aquisition is very fast in the daylight. Depending on your hold you may cover up a lot more of your target due to the "halo" around the fiber when its lit up. I shoot with a navy hold, and have fiber optics on several handguns. I think the one on my gp is hi viz also.

I ended up going with the hi viz and I love them. Easy to change out and durable. Be sure to get the luminous litepipes as they will stay charged even in the dark for a while. My eyes prefer the red luminous so I will be using those going forward. These did help my groups when shooting so I now believe I am ready for handgun lion hunting.

Get different color front and rear sights. My favorite combo is red front sight and green rear sight. Makes target acquisition very fast.

Can you get fiber optic rear sights from Hi Viz for a GP100? I could not find them, I could only find the front sight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back