PEAX Equipment

New From MO.

moarchhntr

Hello,

I am from the Kansas City love hunting especially archery hunting. Most of my time is spent going after whitetail but like hunting in general. Been out west the past 2 years elk hunting and love it.
First year shot a cow with my bow and the well this year I called a bull into 30 with no shot. I plan on going out every year from now on.

Welcome. I grew up pond fishing and plinking at MO cottontails and bushy tails then ducks and geese. Eventually whitetails in my teens and gobblers once were established in our county. Moved West in 1987. I still think mountains are amazing to hike up and I never get bored standing on a ridge looking out over a million evergreen trees. Big country out here.

Welcome from CO. I am through your neck of the woods a couple times a year going back and forth on visits home (IN) and will second Cush's plug for the Cabela's. We usually stop at the Holiday Inn Express right near there simply by "chance" ;)

Welcome from STL. In case you are interested (perhaps you are already aware) there is a Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Missouri Chapter being formed. Shoot me a PM if interested.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back