Yeti GOBOX Collection

2018 Archery elk hunt

moarchhntr

I am looking for a hunting partner for the upcoming 2018 season. I have 3 points in Wyoming but am open to other states. I had a very bad experience with I thought a hunting partner. As soon as he shot his bull and we where done packing out his elk out he took off the next day while I was out hunting. Found out by text message after he was down off the mountain and several miles down the highway. I am in Missouri but I don't know if it matters where you are located. 4 wheels spin the same direction to get where ever.

Thanks

With friends like that who needs enemies. Good luck on your search, you may get more interest if we knew more about you.

With friends like that who needs enemies. Good luck on your search, you may get more interest if we knew more about you.

You are probably right. Well I am 39 years old I have been hunting since before I could carry a gun. I am a semi athletic build. I am no Cam Hanes by any means. I have flat Lander lungs. My hunting style leans to more of an aggressive.

I am interested. I have a couple of points in Wyoming. Applied for a general tag last year but didn't get it. Have killed an elk in Wyoming but that was a guided hunt on private land with a rifle. Have never done the DIY thing for elk with a bow but certainly want to. I live in Missouri as well.

I am interested too if y'all want a larger hunt camp. I'm from Nevada so I have the ability to drive up and scout a bit if needed. I have hunted antelope a few times in Wyoming and have a few elk points too. I'm 40 and have no problem packing your animal out before we go looking for mine. I have packed elk out of the Nevada mountains so I'm capable of it. Have to say that as some just don't understand what its like to strap 90 pounds to your back and hike up and down the mountains. I have only bow hunted (deer) once and didn't see anything large enough to go after but i was just playing weekend warrior on that hunt since it was only 4 hours away. I have hunted plenty of elk in NV and done well enough to be an asset i believe.
Let me know what your thinking.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back