Caribou Gear

Our AMAZON link for your shopping pleasure

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not big on asking for favors and as a result, a lot of revenue slips past our platforms. That said, as I often do each year before Christmas shopping season, I am providing this friendly reminder that we benefit from you using our Amazon banner ad and link if you do any shopping on Amazon. The ad is found on the bottom of the right banner, under the two skyscraper ads.

If it is easier, you can just click this link, or the image below, and you will land on the Amazon page shown below with our affiliate links embedded - https://www.amazon.com/b/?node=7068...93285&linkCode=ur1&adid=1H0FFHH95DW553Y1TDWA&

Amazon.jpg

And if you do a lot of Amazon shopping the rest of the year, you can use the link above as your Page Bookmark shortcut to Amazon. That also helps us.

This revenue stream, though not enough to even cover server hosting fees for the site, has grown over each of the past few years. It helps and thanks for the past support from using that link. If it is all the same to you, it helps us cover costs of the site. Thanks for your support.

Will do Randy, my wife and I are gladly to help in anyway that we can.

For those that use Amazon's Smile program (charity link which I highly recommend folks to use) you can replace the "www" portion of the url with "smile" and it appears it works well.

The amazon smile program lets you choose a charity (mine is RMEF) and amazon makes a donation every purchase. So far this year amazon has donated $20 to RMEF on my behalf and has been given $6500 for the year.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back