Happy thanksgiving

7mm08mo

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!! Hope you all have a blessed day. I am thankful for the blessings I have received, and the family I will gather around. May you and yours be blessed beyond measure.

Happy thanksgiving to you also and to everyone else

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Hunt Talkers and your families. Enjoy your family time and give thanks for the Freedoms we enjoy provided by those who have served or are serving now ����!

Please take a moment to remember those who cannot be home this holiday. Someone has to stand guard......

Smoking some bird, then gonna make some duck bites, followed by elk roast bruschetta, venison summer sausage and some home made root beer.

Then I'm going on a ride along with one of our local police officers so they can have some company.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Last ditch MT deer hunts are upon those of us dreading the flavor of tag soup. Odd, I watched a fair buck walk through my property... For some straaaange reason, if I am not dragging my butt around the hills, I hold less interest to grab the rifle than to watch it pass right on by...

Happy Thanksgiving Folks!

7mm08, i enjoyed your thread, great season with Family!

A fishing lure collector Friend dropped by 5 packs of still fresh Blue-fin Tuna, he caught two 160+ lbs, caught on a 1 1/2 day trip out of San Diego earlier this week. The Turkey is gonna have to wait.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back