Gratitude

Great read Ben. We certainly have plenty to be thankful for in this great country we live in. Thanks for the reminder and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Thankyou for sharing that. It makes me remember why I took pics like this along my trip this year. Sometimes it’s the little things that make you stop and be grateful for being able to still access and see Gods creations.

5401AC44-167E-4936-A1C5-C0B351284CEC.jpg

Some good comments, Ben.
Gratitude's a good thing, especially when it leads to action - the folks in the first pic (many of whom I'm proud and lucky to call friends, coworkers, and acquaintances) are the epitome of that.
Action out of gratitude for the existence and opportunities for things depicted in the next few photos.
IMG_rally.jpg
IMGP0099.jpg
IMGP0015.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg

Kudos, well told, Ben. In addition to all the gifts and blessings included above, I am thankful to live in a culture that embraces my hopeless fascination w hunting; a state that holds and highly values an incredible cornucopia of public lands; and a nation that encourages open debate and advocacy for values we hold dear.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and those you cherish.

Nice read Ben. Thanks for putting it in perspective and reminding us of what we have. We are truly blessed as Americans.

Dan

Enjoyed. Love the outdoors and you cannot go wrong. The only thing to be more thankful for is your family.

You nailed it!

I’m very thankful for what we, (I) have , I’m also very aware the things I hold dear could all disappear if we don’t pay attention.

Thanks Ben. I hope each and every one of you have a great Thanksgiving surrounded by wonderful people and/or beautiful places.

Happy Thanksgiving Ben (and everyone else) and thanks for that reminder. It certainly helps to look for and focus on the good. BTW, I'm jealous of your elk roast, I'm not much of a turkey fan, but when your married to a traditionalist you eat turkey.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back