Caribou Gear

Hello from Yuma Arizona

Simeod

Hello from Yuma Arizona. I am primarily a rifle hunter with a wonderful wife who hunts as well. We are introducing our son to hunting and last year was his first. We were fortunate enough to have taken a nice mature buck. We our now working on archery as it has caught his interest and ours. I was unlucky in the Arizona Draw this year, but am excited for some Archery OTC opportunities in late December. I will mostly be lurking trying to soak up as muck knowledge as possible. Thanks to Randy and Fresh Tracks to introducing my family to Hunttalk and other out of state hunting possibilities.

Welcome! Interestingly, I was looking into possibly hunting near Yuma on an OTC archery tag in the future.

There are a couple extremes for Mule deer in the Yuma area. Some remote desert areas that require some packing, or right next to the farm fields for some venison that's as close to farm raised as you can hunt. Our last Mule deer was near the farm fields and stuffed with Alfa and lettuce. He was very good eating. Unit 41 is to the East of Yuma and offers a mix of both opportunities.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back