Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Whitetail - Thoughts on Score?

Thanks all! Seems to be a general consensus here and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone also.

He used to be a main frame 9, and I guess still is, but now has a kicker on the right and split brow on the left for 11 points. Deductions will slaughter the net score but I couldn't have asked for a better buck, I have years of trailcam pics of him and always recognized him by the tear in his right ear. I'm surprised he was still around as I hunt very nice but very public land. I used to drool over his pics and say an extra prayer or two - shocked I actually got him after all this time, never saw a hair of him last year but of course I cant find any of the old pics from any year. The two pics I provided are the only pictures I have, I deleted some sloppy cell photos after getting those.

I'll be sure to update the thread with rough score if I get one from the taxidermist. He has a day job like the rest of us and unfortunately has a son sick with Leukemia.
so his schedule is.. you can imagine.

Ain't worried about net score. It'll still net P&Y. 150"

The long walk sounds like Public Land. Was it? And congrats on a great buck.

Ain't worried about net score. It'll still net P&Y. 150"

The long walk sounds like Public Land. Was it? And congrats on a great buck.

Yes public land in the form of county property. I'm part of an urban program where bowhunters help control the population. I was hunting much deeper than most.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickcowart
Back