Looking for beta testers for a trailcam software program

trailing-buck

My brothers and I began developing a software that will analyze your trailcam pictures to determine which one of them have deer. The software then combines that with other data such as time of day, moon phase, weather, wind direction, and others to give statistical data on when deer are most likely to show up in your geographic location.

We’re looking for beta testers who would be willing to give feedback on our software. Beta testing would begin in January 2018 and in exchange you would also get free access to our software once we launch.

Please PM me if interested and I’ll send over the website link to signup. I will also gladly answer all of your questions about what we’re doing. I appreciate everyone’s help on this!

MODs: Hopefully this post is ok. If not, please let me know if I should remove this or where else I can post this. Nothing is sold during this beta testing process.

Sounds great. We could then combine your software with my drone tracking software to take it all to the next level. Lets talk.

Last edited:
Post this on Archery talk you will get a lot more people that would be into something like this.

I would help you out but I don't run enough camera's anymore to make it worth your while and I normally am pretty bad about having the date and time stamp correct.

tons of software out there just like what you are describing, very simple coding.

Hi npaden, you’re correct, our software is similar to deerlab. The goal of our software is to use AI to be able to identify which images have deer, identify their time stamps, and connect them with weather information to provide predictions on highest expected deer activity. Have you used this kind of software before? We would really appreciate it if you could join our beta testing program and provide your feedback!

Hi maxx, thanks for the tip! Your suggestion on reaching out to the Archery talk community was plenty of help. You actually don’t have to worry about providing time stamp data as we use AI to be able to identify that information (allowing you to spend less organizing). If you’d still be interested in signing up just to stay updated let me know!

Hi kenton, thank you for responding! It would be useful to know what other software you’re referring to. We’re using AI to identify animals in images rather than having to tag them manually. Would appreciate your thoughts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back