Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New guy in MD headed to AZ

MarineFAC

Retired Marine in MD, headed to AZ summer of 2018. Ran into Randy's videos on Youtube, lead me here. Look forward to using this forum to back into hunting the west!

Welcome aboard and welcome to AZ! Sucks that you're moving here in the summer. Hopefully you get here in June, July and August suck. BTW Thanksgiving will be in the high 80's, we'll all be in shorts and t shirts

Welcome to the forum and Welcome to AZ! I just moved here from NY and this is a whole new ballgame compared to chasing whitetails back east

Retired Marine in MD, headed to AZ summer of 2018. Ran into Randy's videos on Youtube, lead me here. Look forward to using this forum to back into hunting the west!

Welcome from a retired Army EOD guy. There are some great opportunities for hunting and it's a great State for gun owners.

Welcome and welcome to Az soon enough. Start your application and bonus points this coming year.

Somewhere in the Phoenix area, most likely Chandler or Gilbert. I put in for elk and muley tags, looking forward to getting back out west. Whitetails are fun, but nothing like elk!

Welcome to the forum. There are some amazing people here and it is great that Randy's message and Youtube videos continue to increase in audience.

Back