CO 3rd Season Buck

Congrats!!! Amazing deer and hunt. Just curious did you put a tape on him?

Thanks everybody! I feel real blessed to harvest a buck like him.

justdada - g2's are right around 18" and the g4's are 13"

cahunter805 - 183 5/8" is what a friend of mine who knows what he is doing came up with using an official tape.

Thanks for the measurements, beautiful buck. Give me a clean 4×4 with forks like that over trash any day. Cool animal!

Gonna call BS on the score. There is absolutely no way that buck only scores 183. Please take it to an official measurer. He appears to be 190+ net from the photos. It’s a beautiful buck regardless.

I tend to agree with the poster who said you should get another score. Seems like he may have missed a few inches to me. I have a 178" buck and yours appears considerably better to me. Beautiful buck any way you look at it tho!

I was thinking higher on score as well, but looking at OK's hand in comparison to the frame I can see more like what he got I guess. Also the photo angle is fairly low. Gotta be fairly minimal deductions. Awesome deer, as pretty as they come!

Last edited by a moderator:
Being very conservative I come up with 186 net. I am with Greenhorn. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that buck is over 190.

Fantastic buck

Thanks everybody! I feel real blessed to harvest a buck like him.

justdada - g2's are right around 18" and the g4's are 13"

cahunter805 - 183 5/8" is what a friend of mine who knows what he is doing came up with using an official tape.

Great looking buck man, congrats.

Read over on MM about some dude who got one with 24" tines...Freaky looking!

Back