Great Article From From Boone and Crockett

I blame this thread going to hell on man made climate change...seems to be the source of all the problems nowadays.

Guess I'm getting old.
Scratch that, I'm blaming Climate Change for my declining tolerance.

Mdunc - What is this Google Scholar you link too? Isn't that just a guy on the internet, like Snopes? ;)

It's a link to an open search page, which will allow anyone to find plenty of good science on any topic they so chose. If my 4-year-old can find snacks in the pantry, socks in the dresser, or toys in the toy chest, surely an adult can type a few keywords and do something for themselves...Sam does occasionally have trouble opening the granola bar package or putting on his big ski socks, so I suppose I could help clarify some things here if needed.

It will probably be difficult to actually obtain the entire paper if you're not on a college campus, so I am happy to download the pdf and forward it along if someone finds an especially interesting study.

I use Google Scholar all the time. When I went back to grad school in 2005 I couldn't believe the students were using Google Scholar to find the latest research in the top-notch journals and conferences. However, a quick search of "climate change" did not turn up anything by Sean Hannity, Exxon CEOs, or Trump's administration. The links all look like they are to scientific research; how can you call that balanced? ;)

Is there anything that we can't blame on climate change? It seems almost everything according to "a scientific study" should be blamed on man and climate change.

Well I mean we have millions of years worth of data (not really) that prove (nothing) humans are super evil and the cause of all evil.

I know this is true because Al Franken, Rachael Maddow, and Bill Nye told me so.

Well I mean we have millions of years worth of data (not really) that prove (nothing) humans are super evil and the cause of all evil.

I know this is true because Al Franken, Rachael Maddow, and Bill Nye told me so.

Bill Nye and science in the same sentence is laughable...

Interesting article though.

While you guys argue over whether or not climate change is real, the rest of the world is leaving us behind to become a third world nation that can't compete globally in the energy market.

You are giving China and India the market share on clean energy we should be dominating. But hey, at least you get to piss off some libs. ;)

While you guys argue over whether or not climate change is real, the rest of the world is leaving us behind to become a third world nation that can't compete globally in the energy market.

You are giving China and India the market share on clean energy we should be dominating. But hey, at least you get to piss off some libs. ;)

Wake up Ben. The technology comes from here. The cheap labor and lax environmental regulations allow China and India to manufacture the technology there.

Come on Ben, don't take the bait.

...you mad bro?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back