Yeti GOBOX Collection

Browning X-bolt Pro

nhn2a

Does anyone have any experience with the pro model of the X-bolt. I'm considering getting one but at the price point it's hard not to consider paying a little more (relatively speaking) and going custom. Any experience or thoughts from the group? I'm looking at a 300 win mag so I can reach out a little farther. I have a Tikka T3 lite in 30-06 that I can shoot accurately out to 600 yrds currently.

Where did you move this thread to? I have an x bolt stainless stalker and LOVE the shit out of it, one of the few factory rifles that has most of the "little" features that I look for, with the safety behind the bolt on the stock being one of them.

Where did you move this thread to? I have an x bolt stainless stalker and LOVE the shit out of it, one of the few factory rifles that has most of the "little" features that I look for, with the safety behind the bolt on the stock being one of them.

A subject like this should be down in the Firearms Section.

You can find my review on the Xbolt Hells Canyon on here somewhere. I have nothing bad to say about my rifle, also in 300WM. The scarcity of the rifle I think helps you understand how in demand it is. The decision to go custom is purely up to you and your budget.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back