Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Browning X-bolt Pro

nhn2a

Does anyone have any experience with the pro model of the X-bolt. I'm considering getting one but at the price point it's hard not to consider paying a little more (relatively speaking) and going custom. Any experience or thoughts from the group? I'm looking at a 300 win mag so I can reach out a little farther. I have a Tikka T3 lite in 30-06 that I can shoot accurately out to 600 yrds currently.

Where did you move this thread to? I have an x bolt stainless stalker and LOVE the shit out of it, one of the few factory rifles that has most of the "little" features that I look for, with the safety behind the bolt on the stock being one of them.

Where did you move this thread to? I have an x bolt stainless stalker and LOVE the shit out of it, one of the few factory rifles that has most of the "little" features that I look for, with the safety behind the bolt on the stock being one of them.

A subject like this should be down in the Firearms Section.

You can find my review on the Xbolt Hells Canyon on here somewhere. I have nothing bad to say about my rifle, also in 300WM. The scarcity of the rifle I think helps you understand how in demand it is. The decision to go custom is purely up to you and your budget.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back