Montana Public Land Hunt

Ronin75

Well guys I would like to give thanks to several members who provided me with some good general information about the Montana Public land hunt I just completed. I was fortunate enough to shoot a decent 3x3 big bodied Mule Deer in National Forest area near Dillon. The information I received regarding various access roads into the National Forest was a great help. This information definitely made a hug difference in know something about the area, in addition to some of the maps that I order online regarding the hunt area. To Big Fin, your TV episode regarding Block Management Access property resulted in me harvesting a nice big bodied Whitetail doe. I did my research like you suggested and contacted Montana Fish and Game, they were very helpful with all the BMA information I needed for the area I was hunting. Your TV show is a great help to hunters who are some what intimidated regarding access and hunting on private land in Montana. I'm from California, shooting 2 deer in 2 days of hunting does not happen in my home state. You hunters in Montana our truly blessed by living in a Hunter Friendly state. To all the Forum members Happy Holidays.

Ronin75

Back