Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Big Buck Dodgeball

Gunner46

I've seen a few post here on HT and a couple of others asking about rut activity. Well, I can tell all of you IT'S ON, right now, in N. Ohio !

Why would I make such a confirming affirmation ? I drive a 10 mile mixed wooded/ rural/suburban back road route to work and constantly see does, fawns, turkeys on an almost daily basis. Makes for a slow, careful drive some days. Rarely a buck.

In the past 7 days I've seen 1 doe, period....2 bucks that I would guesstimate at about the 100 class....3 bucks in the 120-130 class, 2 more at least in the 140's....and last night the biggest buck I've ever seen! If that deer didn't hit 200 I promise I'll only date You-gly women from now on !!!!
:hump:

Last edited:
If the weather straightens out for the youth season tomorrow, I have a feeling some big ones will hit the ground. Wind is howling about 40 mph here right now.

Some studs hitting the ground in Kansas, several friends within the past week put a few big ones on the ground. Gunner46, seems like you need to take a few days off of work to be in the stand!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back