Why it is important to keep track of Zinke.

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't partake in the Twitter. Just a little low-brow evil oppo research. Was Just curious to see how far left you leaned, turns out my hunch was correct.......shocker.

Sorry, not meaning to trigger anyone.

Thanks for stalking?

Signed,

A guy who doesnt hide his name.

:)

As long as the official platform of the GOP is to transfer federal lands to states for eventual sale; then every energy policy, sage management decision, shrinking of National Monuments, appointment to EPA/USDA/Judicial including SCOTUS, elephant ivory, BLM/USFS/USFWS appointments, silencing of NOAA climate scientists, ad infinitum, must be viewed through the lens of the GOP's self stated master plan: make it all private and for bid to develop. That is not leftist fearmongering. It is plainly stated in the GOP platform, and when you vote R, that is exactly what you are endorsing.

From https://gop.com/platform/americas-natural-resources/

The federal government owns or controls over 640 million acres of land in the United States, most of which is in the West. These are public lands, and the public should have access to them for appropriate activities like hunting, fishing, and recreational shooting. Federal ownership or management of land also places an economic burden on counties and local communities in terms of lost revenue to pay for things such as schools, police, and emergency services. It is absurd to think that all that acreage must remain under the absentee ownership or management of official Washington. Congress shall immediately pass universal legislation providing for a timely and orderly mechanism requiring the federal government to convey certain federally controlled public lands to states. We call upon all national and state leaders and representatives to exert their utmost power and influence to urge the transfer of those lands, identified in the review process, to all willing states for the benefit of the states and the nation as a whole. The residents of state and local communities know best how to protect the land where they work and live. They practice boots-on-the-ground conservation in their states every day. We support amending the Antiquities Act of 1906 to establish Congress’ right to approve the designation of national monuments and to further require the approval of the state where a national monument is designated or a national park is proposed.

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't partake in the Twitter. Just a little low-brow evil oppo research. Was Just curious to see how far left you leaned, turns out my hunch was correct.......shocker.
Sorry, not meaning to trigger anyone.

Not meant to trigger anyone? Yeah right.

8.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back