Caribou Gear Tarp

FS: 15x56 Vortex Vulture HD Binos

rtraverdavis

These are like new. They come with all the original packaging and an Outdoorsmans’ adapter stud for tripod mounting.

$400 TYD

093611C9-8C21-4C25-B60A-E6CE5BAB3250.jpg

03FEAE6D-C331-4856-A881-53DF10EA81CD.jpg

B31930CE-28B5-45C2-A4E1-F826F4BB36A7.jpg

A little more info: these have been used on two hunts. Great for glassing long distances and picking apart cover without the eye strain of using a spotter. I’ve taken excellent care of them and like I said in the original post they are truly like new. No marks on the glass or frames. And of course, they come with Vortex’s unconditional lifetime warranty. I’m selling them to upgrade. Here’s a review by mule deer guru Robby Denning:

http://www.rokslide.com/kaibab-vs-vulture-the-definitive-review/

$375 TYD

Interested in any trades?

Probably not. There are a few things that I’m looking for but they’re pretty specific. If you’ve got an Outdoorsmans tripod you’d trade for these, then we’d have something...

Feel free to PM me with anything you have in mind. They’re great binos for $350.

For what it's worth....
I have this particular bino mounted on a tripod adapter. I use them on my car window mount for glassing from the truck and for plain old wildlife viewing. Actually like 'em.
Not exactly Swarovski glass, but they don't have Swarovski cost either. Work well for what I expect them to do. I got a great deal on mine, and would buy them again.
Good luck on the sale....

Thanks man. I like them too, but just dropped a bunch of money on a new spotter so I need to sell them. They’re not Sawros like you said, not many Swaros going for less than $400. I appreciate your input.

Last edited:
Want to say the transaction with Randy went extremely well, shipped fast, they showed up in perfect condition as stated and also we spoke on the phone for a bit before confirming sale which is nice so many people will not talk to you on the phone these days. I would buy anything he has for sale without a hesitation. Thanks again Randy

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back