Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Member from Meridian Idaho

EricinMeridian

Looking forward to reading threads on this site and hopefully connect with some new hunting buddies. My teenage girls have no interest in hunting. Perhaps there's a few of you local that are in the same boat.

I have a cow tag for Idaho Unit 36B that starts 11/21, so I'm looking forward to that however since I've only hunted for 3 years I'm open to any and all advice.

Have a good day,
Eric

Welcome to Hunt Talk, great folks and info on here. If you have an interest in joining BHA, we have quite a few member meetings/events around Boise. There is discussion of a possible BHA Pint Night coming up the first week of December in Boise or Meridian. I know some Idaho BHA members who have had cow tags in 36A in the past. I can't promise how forthcoming they will be with info but I can promise there are great folks that show up to the Boise BHA events. Feel free to reach out if this interests you. [email protected] and you can also follow Idaho BHA on Facebook by following the group: Idaho Chapter of Backcountry Hunters & Anglers.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back