Some will never learn...

I watched a couple of his shows and he is flat out WEIRD! He also professes to be very religious, but if you listen to that tape of him berating his camera man, I think that religion may just be a front and is way down the line for this guy. He also can't be the sharpest dude on the block to have both of those incidents on tape and not destroy them as damning as both of them are.

Chris-Brackett-Fina-630x339.jpg

On his Facebook page he describes himself as Sergeant Slaughter. Just look at this fella.

In the everlasting words of the great Nate Diaz, "I'm not surprised mother#@$%#".

He is just one of many that shoots an animal then starts his name calling what a pig, hog and stud to name a few. I wonder what ever happened to showing respect for the animal that you just killed.

I stopped watching this guy a few years ago. I couldn't stand his disrespect of the game he harvested. I hope he is held accountable for his actions by the State and his sponsors.

Dan

I've seen this jack was a time or two also, never could stomach him. A season or two ago he was running around with Zach Brown (of the band). Too bad, I like his music.

Wow. Did you see how the second deer was standing when he shot it?!? WTF.

never heard of em before but that shot angle he took alone is enough for me to discard the guy. What a tool, i hope he gets license revoked for life, but he won't.... reminds me of brad paisleys song celebrity

"And I'll get community service no matter which law I break"

Boo Yah baby!

Attachments

• 88DE9D50-2885-4626-97D4-88EE84D2D5BE.jpeg
    88DE9D50-2885-4626-97D4-88EE84D2D5BE.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,059
What else would you expect from a jack@$$ who puts facepaint on to sit in a blind over a food plot? The language he uses towards the cameraman is indeed very religious.
The article says people makes mistakes which is true but that was no mistake. He deliberately shot both of those buck in that field.
I hope he gets the book thrown at him because of his tv celebrity status. Although I've never heard of him.

I want to know where his left hand is in that picture with Greenhorn...that would explain the big grin. Definitely booyah!

This guy has most of the D-bag starter kit dialed:
- super gelled hair
- stupid hand gestures
- 1990s headband
- sleeveless shirt
- dumb tattoos

Check on all points. One more wannabe 'celebrity hunter' going down the drain. Pretty predictable.

Thanks again to Randy for a great show, his respect for the animals, and his positive image of hunting. So many of these shows are just trash on hunting tv, and it turns out a few of the faces on camera are just as trashy as their shows. Hope he gets the book thrown at him and sponsors have began falling out, and they all should withdraw ASAP. This guy shouldn’t be throwing bows at pheasants again any time soon if justice is done.

There are hunters who hunt to kill, and there are hunters who kill in order to have hunted. I'm under the impression Sargent Slaughter is the kind of guy who hunts in order to kill. Never trust a guy who views killing as an end in itself.

I watched a couple of his shows and he is flat out WEIRD! He also professes to be very religious, but if you listen to that tape of him berating his camera man, I think that religion may just be a front and is way down the line for this guy. He also can't be the sharpest dude on the block to have both of those incidents on tape and not destroy them as damning as both of them are.

Religious huh, like that means squat, not to me. I think "good ole boy" Judge Roy Moore claims to be religious too...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back