Some will never learn...

I don't agree with what he did, but none of us should judge what he says about Jesus and use it as a joke. We are all sinners, and having something bring us down like this has no doubt done to him is what it can take to really find Jesus and repent. If you're not a believer, then I suppose you can do whatever you want. If you are a believer, then perhaps you should look in the mirror and pull the splinter out of your own eye before looking at this guy.

I do like how he went all in and made his deer photo look like an archery kill. If it wasn’t for a honest camera man or editor I wonder if he would of passed it off to B&C as an archery kill.

I don't agree with what he did, but none of us should judge what he says about Jesus and use it as a joke. We are all sinners, and having something bring us down like this has no doubt done to him is what it can take to really find Jesus and repent. If you're not a believer, then I suppose you can do whatever you want. If you are a believer, then perhaps you should look in the mirror and pull the splinter out of your own eye before looking at this guy.

I’m an actions speak louder than words guy myself, always have been.

Very tempting to wade into the weeds and ask a few questions and/or make a few comments about some of the posts in this thing - but sometimes one might decide to err on the side of caution.........

I don't believe him. You see the "I found religion" card pulled all the time when people like him get caught screwing up. I think that is exactly what he is doing. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back