Deer hunting with Randy....

JohnCushman

As many of you know, I just went on a deer hunt with Big Fin in Montana. I'm home and unpacked and hurting like hell, but it was an amazing trip. I'm not sure how I'm going to write all of this and I have pictures to situate, so forgive me for this short post. We went with Gerald and his 2 sons. We ran into shootsmanybullets, and Ross and his dad's hunt overlapped ours, and JCS showed up to say hi. There was some carnage in an area Randy supposedly ruined for hunting.

More to come...

Last edited:
I am sure this will be a good one. Never a dull moment when Cushman has the floor.

It's always interesting when an Army vet tells a story, usually lots of cursing and crayon drawings involved. Ready to hear the story!

It's always interesting when an Army vet tells a story, usually lots of cursing and crayon drawings involved. Ready to hear the story!

In my time in the Army I’ve only ever heard of those standard issues Marine Corp Crayola maps. Excited to see if John has some, but I’m not sure what that has to do with hunting in SW MT.

Last edited:
Introducing MSDH and Michael- "Laying Down Average Footage" cameraman

Attachments

• John and Michael.jpg
    John and Michael.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,416
Looking forward to this!!! If the story is half as good as that pic Gerald just posted, I’m expecting a full write up in field and stream

I'm hoping Gerald and Randy and Michael add all of their pics and stories to this...there was a lot going on between all of us at once. Also, no fatass jokes since I look like the friggin Great Pumpkin in that stupid orange vest.

Well,,,, A little Intel has reached all the way back to Ohio.
So, tell the world John! Out with it.

Timothy and Gareth.

Attachments

• Killer2.jpg
    Killer2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,379
  • Killer1.jpg
    Killer1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,380
[video=youtube;qpauUqsSGGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpauUqsSGGw[/video]

Some serious grouse problems for Randy. I'd say it's time for an intervention but it's obviously too late

Back