MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Deer hunting with Randy....

Big and ugly. What more could a guy ask for? Congrats! I ended up eating my buck tag this year as well. I never saw the "one" and had so much fun hunting with my children and friends that I was completely satisfied to have some unfilled tags.

Thanks guys. He was a scrapper, he had both main beams broke off, and a scarred up face. He had the start of some trash starting on both sides. I would have loved to see him in another year, but with trying to collect some venison for a friend's freezer and having passed on too many other deer this fall, I was excited to get him!

Pellets are round, aerodynamic and capable of penetrating the thickest of cowhide at 2 miles... fact.
Nice deer guys, looks like a fun time.

Shotgun pellets of most bird shot won't make it much more than a 1/2 mile. just walk behind any trap or skeet field, the lead piles up and there is companies that reclaim the stuff.:D

Last edited:
Nice deer guys, looks like a fun time.

Shotgun pellets of most bird shot won't make it much more than a 1/2 mile. just walk behind any trap or skeet field, the lead piles up and there is companies that reclaim the stuff.:D

No. My statement is indisputable since I included the word fact after my sentence. :) I'm guessing that birdshot distance can be measured in hundreds of yards instead of fractions of miles. I was being sarcastic. :)

Just made it through the 9 pages here. I'm excited for Randy to get back and add his .02! You fellas sound like a blast to hunt with. Congrats to the young men, then old men, and the Orange man all are wonderful trophies with lots of memories attached I am sure because of the company. Cush are you looking for a significant other? My Mil is an old German lady that can strip the paint off the wall over night with her snoring. She's single!!! I could set it up for you! :)

I heard the podcast first and now have read the thread. What an absolute blast of a hunt congrats to all who were involved so awesome!

I love so many aspects of hunting... the food, the serene time in nature, and the fellowship. There is something so special about a group of friends gathered together outside to gather meat... so natural, yet supernatural...

Wow, you guys... Sounds like an incredible trip and this has definitely been my most favorite read on the board thus far. (with "Yakety Sax" blaring in the background the entire time)

Great to see those youngsters out there getting their hands dirty!

Cheers!

Phill

Great story. If you have someone with bad farts put a pair of scent lok on them. problem solved. try it and you will see that it really works.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back