Simms Fishing Products - Kinetic Jacket

Wrong Burgundy

SIMMS KINETIC JACKET - Size Large, Coal color

• PrimaLoft® Gold insulation maintains 96% of it's warmth when wet, and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio available - this is a great early to mid season insulation piece. Only worn several times. New these are around $200.00.
  • Polartec® Wind Pro® stretch-fleece in underarm and body panels offer greater breathability and increased range of motion
  • Brushed tricot lined hand warmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket secured with YKK® zippers
  • Low profile, insulated hood
  • Weighs 18.5 ounces

I am located in Bozeman, so local buyer preferred if interested. $125.00 and it is yours.

Jacket.JPG

SIMMS KINETIC JACKET - Size Large, Coal color --- PRICE DROP

PrimaLoft® Gold insulation maintains 96% of it's warmth when wet, and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio available - this is a great early to mid season insulation piece. Only worn several times. New these are around $200.00.
Polartec® Wind Pro® stretch-fleece in underarm and body panels offer greater breathability and increased range of motion
Brushed tricot lined hand warmer pockets and a zippered chest pocket secured with YKK® zippers
Low profile, insulated hood
Weighs 18.5 ounces

PRICE DROP
I am located in Bozeman, so local buyer preferred if interested. $100.00 and it is yours.

Jacket.JPG

Nice looking coat. Mind me asking why you are selling it? I may have a buddy who would be interested.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back