Caribou Gear Tarp

2018 Arizona Spring Javelina

Rsnk61

Just learned I have drawn another spring archery tag. Went out last year had a blast, just came home with the tag still in my pocket. I am looking forward to trying again this year. Good luck to those who draw this tag

I struck out this year in AZ for javelina. Currently waiting on the leftover list to be published. Javelina are a ton of fun!

I'll be chasing them around in January

Good luck. I'm hunting deer down there in a couple weeks, thought about trying to pull a javelina tag since I've got the license but just can't swing the time off.

LCH Good luck on your deer hunt. prhunter, I have a friend that wants to go so he needs to do the leftover thing. I will watch for when they become available. I may miss so could you give me a reminder. JCS good luck maybe we will cross paths

Myself and my two brothers drew for the archery hunt in January. Pretty lucky as we usually miss out on the first draw being NR's and a party, and have to pick up tags on the 2nd draw.

LCH Good luck on your deer hunt. prhunter, I have a friend that wants to go so he needs to do the leftover thing. I will watch for when they become available. I may miss so could you give me a reminder. JCS good luck maybe we will cross paths
Leftover tags are now available.

I was not drawn for javelina this year. Leftover list was just posted today and there are leftover tags in the units I had as my first and second choice.

I don't get it. Am I missing something here?

I think there are a limited number for non res. So you may not get drawn. I thought the same thing last year. Once the draw is over all tags are available.

I was not drawn for javelina this year. Leftover list was just posted today and there are leftover tags in the units I had as my first and second choice.

I don't get it. Am I missing something here?

Happens to residents too. The Az draw system can be mind boggling to comprehend

Man you guys are getting me homesick. I love archery javelina hunting. Have to make it back next year to chase some stink pigs. If anyone is hunting 20c, 22, 24b or 21 and need info, hit me up

I will be hunting 18B just out of Wikieup. Sycamore Creek Rd but I normally camp off Burro creek crossing road. Been pretty wet the last couple of years and that is some slick mud trying to tow my RV down there.

You're pretty much in javelina central there. Only downside is can get a little crowded. If all else fails, walking and glassing the hills around the santa maria can be productive. Just make sure you're on the right side of the river lol

Back