SE Wisconsin elk hunter looking for partner(s) for next 2018

Turnbull71

Looking for possible elk hunting partners for 2018. Have had bad luck with partners dropping out or the ones that go do not really understand elk hunting. I have most gear if needed (wall tent, atv, etc.) Have hunted Montana and Colorado but open to new areas. Have been doing rifle but do bow hunt and muzzleloader. 46 years old in good enough shape. Would like to start meeting to see if we are on the same wave link.

I'm too far from you to matter but wanted to wish you luck finding a good partner. Good hunting partners are hard to find. Since I killed my bull this year I've had probably 10 people wanting to go. Some I just had to say no to but the rest we will just have to see who is serious come time to put in for tags.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Elkjunky got your pm. Took awhile to reply as I did not see I had a message and I guess you don't get an email that you have a message on here. Edit update, I think I changed my setting so I can get email notifications.

Last edited:
I'm not in Wisconsin but I'm looking at going on my first elk hunt this year in either Montana or Colorado. I'm looking for someone to possibly meet up and hunt with.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back