ND Pheasants

Very nice. I am only a few days away from SD pheasants and time has clearly slowed down for me . . . .

Excellent. I need to get out and kill some. I smoked some and then turned it into pheasants and rice. It was slap your momma good.

Great picture, an early limit of roosters makes the rest of the day a bit easier.

20171210_141855.jpg Good friend and I had a fun day of pheasant hunting today with Bella.

That's happy hunting for a lab. Staying dry, running instead of being locked down in a duck blind, and running into many birds. Pheasant hunting- good times and good eating too.

Congrats on the birds! I used to hunt pheasants pretty often, now it's almost surprising to even see them ............. glad someone still gets to enjoy them and thanks for sharing the photos.

Very nicely done!! The one rooster looks like it might be big enough to hit on a hen turkey! ;)

awesome good work! The lab and I are headed out this saturday, i just started him on pheasants this year and he loves it and is amazingly damn good too!

Back