Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What are you reading

220yotekiller

Hey guys I was just wondering what everyone is reading. I just finished Jack O'connor's book The Hunting Rifle and just started Mark Sullivan's book Death and Double Rifles.

Just wrapped up a couple of westerns by Elmer Kelton, and about to start Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual by Jocko Willink.

The Whistler-John Grisham and The Orchard Keeper-Cormac McCarthy...waiting on a new CJ Box and James Lee Burke

Working on The Stand by Stephen King right now and have The Final Day by William Forstchen waiting next in line.

Since it's hunting season, I spend a bit of time reading my wife's moods. Gives me an idea of how much time hunting I can get away with... ;)

Actual reading, I just started a collection of short stories by CJ Box.

Since it's hunting season, I spend a bit of time reading my wife's moods. Gives me an idea of how much time hunting I can get away with... ;)

Actual reading, I just started a collection of short stories by CJ Box.

You'd make an excellent code breaker.

I've done Box's short stories...very good.

A Fierce Green Fire and next is Sand County Almanac. I hadn't read them since my freshman year in college. They are both very appropriate during these times we are in in conservation.

Land sets and trapping techniques by Charles Dobbins. One of these days when fur prices rebound, I will actually put this information into action and start trapping again.

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of "Grouse Feathers" by Burton Spiller, after that I'm thinking I may go back and re-read "Mostly Tailfeathers" by Gene Hill

Bouncing back and forth between Muir's Wilderness Essays and Long Range Shooting Handbook by Cleckner. Trying to solve my rifle fit issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back