Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Randy Newberg

Don Fischer

Just watched a couple of his videos, super! never seen any better than these. Wish he was around to ask a question though. He said going after the black bear that they were going in where bears had never seen a hunter before. If so, why would he worry much about the wind? If they have never seen a hunter before, seem's they wouldn't recognize the scent as much more than a food source. Loved the two I watched though. Gotta do chore's then gonna watch a few more.

Randy is very good about checking not only this forum but he also runs the live podcasts fielding questions as well.

Set aside a few hundred hours of your free time and look up Hunt Talk Radio on Google Play if Android or go here if on Apple Itunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-001-randy-newberg-talks/id1012713381

Highly recommend listening at 1.5 speed. I was listening to a Gritty Bowman podcast where Corey Jacobson mentioned that he listens to all his books and podcasts at 1.5x just to get through more. I felt like an idiot for not thinking of it myself. It really does make a difference in how much you can listen to during a commute.

I need to go back and listen to a couple of them from 2015, when they go through the history of conservation. I learned a lot and am sure I missed a lot as well.

I'm sure Randy smells like any other human. Matter of fact I know he does after a hunt,been there,done that....LOL.
They have been hunted sometime in history I assume.
Therefore like most animals they will avoid humans.

Highly recommend listening at 1.5 speed. I was listening to a Gritty Bowman podcast where Corey Jacobson mentioned that he listens to all his books and podcasts at 1.5x just to get through more. I felt like an idiot for not thinking of it myself. It really does make a difference in how much you can listen to during a commute.

I need to go back and listen to a couple of them from 2015, when they go through the history of conservation. I learned a lot and am sure I missed a lot as well.

Yeah, but Google Play doesn't have that. It is the one thing that I miss from Stitcher, which was a crap app for me to use otherwise because it kept using my data even when I was on wifi.

Yeah, but Google Play doesn't have that. It is the one thing that I miss from Stitcher, which was a crap app for me to use otherwise because it kept using my data even when I was on wifi.

Have you tried podcast addict? I used it for a couple years when I had a android based phone. It's free and works pretty well.

I use pocket casts, it lets me sync between Android and Apple. It also allows me to set speeds, pump the voice volume, and drop dead space for each podcast. I generally listen to casts between 1.7 and 2.0 depending on the natural speed of the casters and guests. I get through them twice as fast that way and I find that my monkey mind wanders less.

That is amazing that someone can be a senior member of this site and not have seen his videos or listened to his podcast or know about them. Goes to show you how far this site reaches. For anyone else that has not listened to his podcast or watched some of his videos, do it now!!! (at normal speed) :)

You are not alone, JWhunter.
Never seen/heard/streamed/whatever-you-do-to-it a podcast of anything.

Don't really feel left out or lacking.

Might be an age thing.................................

Of all the hunting show I have ever watched BY FAR Randy's shows are the very BEST I have ever watched and not only that he will help anyone with questions about gear. Awesome

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back