On x maps with garmin drive trac

rlmmatt

I'm desperately trying to find a larger fixed mount gps to put on my side by side. I recently hunted ky for elk and rode around in the black hills with my viking. Id like a unit that was capable of reading onx chips as well as topo overlays. I'm thinking about the garmin drive trac coupled to my alpha. Does anyone know if the drive trac will display land ownership info

Thanks robert

I'm desperately trying to find a larger fixed mount gps to put on my side by side. I recently hunted ky for elk and rode around in the black hills with my viking. Id like a unit that was capable of reading onx chips as well as topo overlays. I'm thinking about the garmin drive trac coupled to my alpha. Does anyone know if the drive trac will display land ownership info

Thanks robert

Hello, We have tested pretty much every GPS unit, even navigational ones and they have all worked with our newest chips. If you have an older chip it might not be compatible but as long as you have a membership, we can swap it out with one of our newer chips for you so it works in there!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back