New Action Packed Fishing Video!

Big Sky

Here's one to help get you through the weekday doldrums. My daughter and I had a blast on the Missouri River catching tons of fish. These are just a few of what we caught. Had we videoed every fish it would have been an hour long video. Hope you enjoy it. If you do, it would be MUCH appreciated if you took the time to give it a "Like" (Thumbs up) on YouTube.
[video=youtube_share;rxEBs51I4-Y]https://youtu.be/rxEBs51I4-Y[/video]

My YouTube fishing Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrRLVheA-jBNvLPRbSV4VQ

That JCS. With over 40 views and only one comment it makes a guy wonder if anyone ever clicks on the "PLAY" button. :)

Hmm, one whole comment. Starting to make me wonder if anyone ever checks in the Fishing Hole forum anymore. Then again it is hunting season so distractions are understandable. For 30+ years I never even considered wetting a line in the fall during hunting season. I tried it a few years ago and really got my eyes opened to just how ridiculously good fishing is in the fall. I'll never miss another. I still find time to hunt, but I also make sure I take time to fish in the fall now as well.

My YouTube fishing channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrRLVheA-jBNvLPRbSV4VQ

Looks like you guys had a good trip! How about you send a few of those jigs down here?! I think a lot of people would fish more in the fall if they experienced the fishing you guys do! Unfortunately the fish are repelled from my string year round so I tend to focus on hunting during this time. Doesn't mean I don't try in-between hunting trips, but it usually ends with more empty beers than fish. Good luck and keep the pictures/videos coming!

Wow, that looks like it was a blast! I have two little ones that are starting to go fishing with me too...best company ever.

Also, liked.

Oh, how I miss fall fishing! Looks like a perfect day spent with your daughter. Don't stop sharing your fishing trips with us, living vicariously through your fish is always appreciated. If it hasn't already happened, I'm guessing some young man is going to take your daughter fishing and after getting thoroughly schooled he will sheepishly ask for some fishing tips.

omeez, taking your kids fishing is the best company...especially once they get old enough to actually fish instead of play in the water and tangle lines. :D
For sure! Between untangling lines and other shenanigans sometime it's hard to wet my own line. But, based on your example, it clearly pays off eventually...in spades.

Nice fish.
Any bass or walleye you had to edit out?
Nothing worse then a walleye messing up a trout video .
Hard foe me to get fired up about fishing during Big game/goose season,
but I know the big browns are very active now.
Last year the Little DG and grandma went ling fishing about now and
made some wonderful memory's too.
Thanks
and a big thumps up.
PS: My poor old slow diel up computer have a slow go when I watch but it's all good.
AKA D4570

Very nice! I know what you mean about the fall fishing. Around here, it is me chasing musky. It's hard to go sit a tree stand for a whitetail when there are so many good days to fish in the fall. Musky fishing takes predominance most of the time anymore.

Liked.
I always watch your video's, but in truth i prefer fly fishing, but just like you, i am passionate about fishing.
That rod you use looks very responsive, nice light set-up.

Cheers
Richard

devon deer, I appreciate you watching my videos even though you prefer fly fishing. I fly fish as well from time to time, but as far as videos go there are countless fly fishing videos. (Some of them are unbelievably good too!) There are darn few marabou jig fishing videos for trout. Tons of jig fishing for panfish, bass, and even salt water, but jig fishing for trout there isn't an over abundance.

My YouTube fishing channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOr...-jBNvLPRbSV4VQ

Nice video on a great chunk of river!

Have you tried light jigs (1/16th oz) on Otter Creek at all? I'm sure those spawning browns would mash those jigs in the fall.

I drive past that thing about 50 times during hunting season and never stop and fish it.

Good on you for fishing during the fall. I love to fish but it pales in comparison to my passion for hunting.

Looks like an awesome day with your daughter, congrats!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back