Flying Bucks and Pillow Fights.

Congrats to all involved, great buck & bull!

Here is fishing4sanity's handywork on photoshop! He looks great!

attachment.php

All is right with the world. I found the missing antler this morning, or most of it. The front fork is completely broken off, but I'm happy!

It's at the taxi for a rebuild and euro!

Congrats on a great buck and finding the missing antler is way cool!!! Great story

I'm sitting here grinding up this stinky deer still amazed at how the scenario played out.

Tomorrow morning I will try the cliffs one more time for the antler.

I've had several people tell me I need to shoot a bigger gun...maybe so.
Not sure if a bigger gun is needed, as I'm not sure what chambering/bullet combo you were using. But, once I started aiming to break bones I've had much much fewer runners. Congrats on finding the antler.

Surprised guys didn't ask for more details on the pillow fight.

Have you found anyone to fix the antlers for you? That is a great buck!!

Surprised guys didn't ask for more details on the pillow fight.

Have you found anyone to fix the antlers for you? That is a great buck!!

T-Bone is a talented glasser and hunter. If it takes a pillow fight or two to get his help on a hunt, it is a small price to pay! Now let’s keep this quiet or everyone is going to be calling him.

This is one of the best post I've read! Congrats guys and do post pics of the finished euro.

The skull was so broken up, we ended up going plaque. I'm happy with the taxi's work on re-creating the driver's side front fork which was completely broken off and lost.

The buck had a great frame, but I do wish he had better forks. 2018, I'll find a better one! :)

attachment.php

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back