1. Default New to this cool info site🦌 Twobows

I hope to learn and share areas and info on antelope, elk, and deer in Neveda my son and I have around 6 points for cow and bull elk, same for antelope, and 2 for deer, we got skunked 2 years ago together on our first hunt in area 051🙁

welcome to the site! There is a lot of good info here. NV hunting can be tough..just as anywhere else..get away from those roads!

Welcome
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Welcome
    Self proclaimed Founder, President, and Spiritual Leader of the I.S.V.F......Introduce Speedgoats to Virginia Foundation

5. Default

Thank you John, it’s an honor, I appreciate your response! How are you doing this fall?

Welcome from Iowa

Welcome to the forum.
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy