Caribou Gear

New guy from Fort Collins, CO

Matt Dworak

Hi guys, thought I'd do a quick intro here. I only recently found this forum but have been snooping around and really like both the content and attitudes. Pretty sure I'll be spending more time on here than I should!

Little about me. Father of two boys, 9 & 11. We spend a bunch of time outside hunting and fishing.

I really enjoy flinging arrows and spent the last 10 years on the board of the Ft. Collins Archery Association. Just recently stepped down to dedicate more time to the little guys. I know I only have one shot at this age, so I want to make the best of it.

I maintain the blog Thin Air Outdoors (not really sure why...) and I'm the author of Public Land Elk Hunting.

I spent 15 yrs. as a building systems engineer and decided I needed to get away from the computer and get my hands dirty. So now when I'm not messing around outside I'm remodeling houses.

Looking forward to getting to know you folks...

Matt

Welcome Matt. I hope you make HuntTalk even better.

Foco native here from back in the day when our W. Elizabeth home was out in the country (with veterinarian father's horses in the back pasture).

Hey Matt- We are truly neighbors. It's JC. Love this site. I have been following thin air outdoors on your facebook page. Thanks for doing our tile- it looks fantastic. Looking forward to bringing over some elk to the big game feast in Feb.
I have a Whitetail tag out east still so hopefully you will be able to help me out with some planning.

Welcome, I was just chasing some mulies this weekend in Poudre Canyon. Lots of deer up there! Only found a few small bucks, but hopefully big Hank will come out next weekend. You will certainly spend more time here than you should!

Thanks all.

Lab - absolutely regarding the help out east. Not sure how much help I'd be but willing to give it a shot!
Vanish - Only recently joined BHA, about 6-miles ago and haven't made it to any events yet. Are you an archery guy? I spend of fair amount of time at archery events.

Matt - well, I do archery hunt, but I don't attend 3D shoots or anything. Must just be coincidence.

Welcome to the site.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back