Caribou Gear Tarp

Snark encouraged..

I have heard good things about the Ruger Predator. For a $400 rifle they are supposed to be shooters. I was seriously considering getting a 6Creed but I couldn't see how it had much if anything on the 243 Win.

What a great cartridge continuing the Creedmore legend. I can only hope there are others to come. mtmuley

Snarkish jealousy here. Will there be a safe warming party for the new arrival?

Ruger builds a very nice rifle. So here's my snark which you implied are a must! Yes it's a 6mm but it is not a 6mm Remington! Oh my.

Very nice!! That chambering whacked a good mule deer in the eastern part of the state...I think!

If you really start to dig that set up, Rick Steinhour, Extreme Rifle Works, has canabalized the action portions of RAR stocks and has fit them into MPI and McMillans.

Very nice!! That chambering whacked a good mule deer in the eastern part of the state...I think!

If you really start to dig that set up, Rick Steinhour, Extreme Rifle Works, has canabalized the action portions of RAR stocks and has fit them into MPI and McMillans.

Interesting.. FWIW, the stocks on the newer production Americans are much, much better (stiffer) than the POS recycled milk jugs they first came out in.

Going to top it with a Leupold 3-9x40 Mark AR after I shake it out. Then I'm going to abuse the crap out of it. When someone finally makes a real stock for it, I'll seriously consider it and a cerokote job.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back