Eberlestock Mini Me (Western Slope) with matching scabbard

I have a lightly used Eberlestock Mini-Me in Hide Open Western Slope Camo for sale. It includes a very nice water bladder (that my scientist wife has meticulously cleaned). Also included is a matching Eberlestock A2SS Side scabbard for your conventional scoped rifle.

The pack includes a built-in bird bag, waist strap, and a waterproof pocket for your GPS, wallet or whatever.

The pack is 400 ci with bird bag in stowed position, 900 ci internally with bird bag deployed and that does not count the volume of the bird bag itself.

The Hydration bladder was originally included with the pack.

The Scabbard was an additional option. It sells for $59.95 new.

The Mini-Me pack sells for $149 new.

I am asking $125.00 OBO for the whole set up. (Shipped to you)

I am attaching some photos of the pack. Note that the scabbard in a few of the photos is just for demonstration so that you can visualize how they mate up. The scabbard in the photos is for a shotgun or fly rod and is not for sale. The actual scabbard I will include with your pack is slightly longer and matches the camo pattern exactly. It accomodated my Winchester Model 70 with Leupold 4.5-14x40 scope perfectly.

The rifle scabbard I accidentally left at my parents home in Tacoma, and I am in Florida. I am waiting on photos of it to include in this post. Both the pack and the scabbard will be shipped at my expense to you.

I love this pack, but I want to switch to a solid color.

Here is a You Tube review of the pack

[video=youtube_share;LU-NhEzVsII]https://youtu.be/LU-NhEzVsII[/video]

IMG_3014_zpsm2nr3oqn.jpg

IMG_3006_zps0g3hi1x4.jpg

IMG_3007_zpsqofvlgar.jpg

IMG_3008_zpsgx11z900.jpg

IMG_3009_zpslettqenk.jpg

IMG_3010_zpsm6lecvwg.jpg

IMG_3011_zpsiokznczr.jpg

IMG_3012_zpsjf97s9ts.jpg

IMG_3013_zpsghab6kvm.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3015_zpsry0en1vd.jpg
    IMG_3015_zpsry0en1vd.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
I have half a dozen or so Eberlestock packs and my Min Me is by far th most used. Free bump for a good deal.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back