The Bozeman Brawler Meets With RMEF

Response to your article Ben.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/us...cle_8e2f13d8-e647-5416-915b-eaa01130fc31.html

I particularly got a kick out of the last paragraph......

"The whole notion of conferences is antiquated,” Stahl said. “I don’t have to leave the computer to interact with anybody I want. And when the major theme of the conference was going to be effects of climate change on wildfire, isn’t the single most damaging thing an individual can do is to jump in an airplane and fly across the country?”

Suddenly you believe the gov't?

C'mon. They were kept from speaking because of the climate change angle. Most of the agencies dealing with Climate Change have done this, then used stupid things like "it wasn't us, it was the budget!" as an excuse.

Suddenly you believe the gov't?

C'mon. They were kept from speaking because of the climate change angle. Most of the agencies dealing with Climate Change have done this, then used stupid things like "it wasn't us, it was the budget!" as an excuse.

C'mon. From counties, state, and federal government, we are BROKE. Do a webinar and save everyone some money. It will save on carbon emissions as well.

C'mon. From counties, state, and federal government, we are BROKE. Do a webinar and save everyone some money. It will save on carbon emissions as well.

This administration has removed rules and regulations that would have curbed emissions enough for Al Gore and Leo Dicaprio to fly their private jets around the globe nonstop for a hundred years. Can't seem to recall you being upset by those carbon rich actions.

It's silly and sophomoric to lay this at the feet of budgets and carbon emissions. I expect that from the Trump administration though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back