WTB LEFT hand used bow with accessories

windymtnman

Looking to upgrade my old archery gear. The price of a new, brand name bow with it's usual needed accessories is giving me a bit of sticker shock. Plus, in that I'm left handed, I think the amount of equipment out there is likely far less. (?)
I know some folks like the latest model of bow that is introduced by a manufacturer, so wondered if someone might have a bow for sale? I'd like a full set up with the sight, quiver, stabilizer, etc.. Probably around 70 lb draw weight and a 30" draw length. If you have something, get in touch, or I'll just buy new. (?)

Take a look at the Diamond Infinite Edge or it's successor models. I bought each of my boys (10 and 7) one as they are lefthanded shooters. Seems like a solid set up and would be easily adjusted to your draw length and weight while not being to bad price wise. As you well know, the LH options in bows aren't all that good and the used market is very small IME.

I would look at the PSE Stinger Extreme. It's $300 new and then just use the parts from your old bow. You might be able to find a used one if you look too I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back