HHA vs. Black Gold

huntid73

Hey everyone, so I updated my muzzleloader, now I am updating my bow! I am looking at HHA single pin sights or the Black Gold Ascent in single pin. I am curious as to which sight you guys have tried, or what you have heard. There are a few options in the HHA sights price point wise before I hit the price of the Black Gold, so that's a part of the reason why I ask! Thanks in advance

Honestly I have never used either but if your interested in an HHA 5019 let me know. I got one on a bow I bought and I’m more of a multi-pin type. I’ll make you a good deal and it has everything you need to get up and running including the package.

I've never used HHA, but I've had a couple of Black Gold setups. I've had great luck with them. Very bright, well designed sight pins. I highly recommend. I've gone through a lot of sight pins over the years and I'm sold enough on Black Gold that I just don't really even look at anything else.

I've been using HHA for about 3 years now with no issues. The pin is super bright. I was kinda thinking about swapping to their 3-pin slider, but I may stay with the single pin setup for a while.

Not sure on the ha but black gold all they say for me. Bright pins during dawn/dusk hours and no sun bursting effect during noon time hours. Easy adjustments. Can’t say enough good things about them.

I should also note that I am a lefty, so that's why I am narrowing down to HHA and Black Gold, since they seem to have good options for us southpaws!

I used an HHA single pin for years and really liked it. Switched a few years ago to the Black Gold 3 pin slider and feel like it's a better system for most of my hunting as I rarely have to adjust it for a shot but it's great to have the option. Both sights have been trouble free and well made. Don't think you can go wrong with either.

Black gold, I have had the same sight on my bows for the past 5 years and really abuse it through all the hunting and it hasn't missed a beat yet none the less black gold customer service is awesome I broke the top shell on my sight trying to be Spider-Man climbing some rocks and they sent me a new one foc.

Right now I am shooting the HHA and it’s a good sight, not great for ground blind use though. I am switching to the black gold after this season.

I am a HHA single pin guy. With today's bows you can set the yardage pin at 30 yards and shoot from 0-40. I use the same sight for both 3-D and hunting applications.

My sister works at black gold in Belgrade, so I'm pretty partial to them for a few years now

Back