Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WTS: Tikka T3X Hunter 7-08

warpig,don't let people work u up on here.If you know your a stand up guy that's all that matters.I have no idea what's happened to this place over the years but it's changed ALOT,and not really for the better.Your gun is very nice,basically new,I'm sure you'll have no problem selling

Eh, I appreciate it, not really worked up. You spend enought time on the internet you learn to deal with it. The rile is accurately described and fairly priced, just a tough market. I hgave tons of feedback on other sites and I suppose Im jsut used to people taking me at my word that the item is accuratley described. Pictures woudl have prevented most of the back and forth but I guess when I say "ike new" there was little room for error. My offer stands for anyone seriously intersted. I'll ship the rifle to you and you can pay me when you get it and are satisfied.

I tried but the software won't let me after a certain Amoi t of time. I'll just start a new thread if need be.

Jeez guys, this isn’t that complicated. A simple pic cleared it up. I don’t see the foul.

just a tough market

Interested in opinions as to why a tough market? Too many new rifles bought at 25% off at GanderMountain fire sales being quickly turned? Nearing end of primary hunting season? Move to shiny new calibers such as 6.5mm and 6mm Creedmoors? Tough working class economy? Other?

Nah, its all fallout from election time. Increased production got a fast smack in the face called lack of demand. Market will eventually correct itself but for now its a consumers dream. The entire industry is hurting. The tactical/handguns market got it the worst but the hunting market also took a hit because guys who typically buy new hunting rigs spent that money on guns they thought might be affected by an antigun government. Manufactueres started slashing prices to stay afloat and it became a race to the bottom. While it sucks that sellers are in a bad spot, its nice for buyers. All my scopes went from VX2/VX3 to VX5/VX6 and my Tikkas turned into Sakos. Didnt really have the scratch to do it but the prices were too good to pass up. History shows they prices will rise agian so next year I'll be happy I got in on the ground floor.

Ugh... I would love to be able to take you up on this offer. I'm partial to Tikka, and really want a 7-08, but we are expecting our first, and even though Wisconsin has changed its minimum hunting age, I don't think he or she will be out next year ;)
Hope it sells for you, I'll be jealous of whoever ends up with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back