Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WTS: Tikka T3X Hunter 7-08

I'll get some but if I told you it was new in box you'd believe me. Also, price drop to 675.00

When you say "like new" does that mean shot only on the range and not hunted with?

And I'm curious about the stainless question as well.

Like new, means it looks like a new rifle. If youve ever bought a new gun and it looks like its been hunted than it probably wasnt a new gun.

Its not stainless, they dont make a Stainless Forest model.

37682653945_63e248d981_h.jpg

38539093722_171f8fad28_h.jpg

38539099052_3f8a3c95db_h.jpg

37682663335_ed5914c6ff_h.jpg

38539117152_909bc2cad6_h.jpg

37682669275_7a3c3b63b9_h.jpg

Like new, means it looks like a new rifle. If youve ever bought a new gun and it looks like its been hunted than it probably wasnt a new gun.

Its not stainless, they dont make a Stainless Forest model

Good luck selling. Based on your posts, you are prob going to need it. Nothing in your OP mentions Forest model. Not everyone on this site has bought firearms on the web. So forgive people if they ask questions you feel are obvious or implied. Just my two cents. Maybe I'm the only one rubbed wrong by your attitude. If so, I will retreat to my safe space.

Its not stainless, they dont make a Stainless Forest model

Good luck selling. Based on your posts, you are prob going to need it. Nothing in your OP mentions Forest model. Not everyone on this site has bought firearms on the web. So forgive people if they ask questions you feel are obvious or implied. Just my two cents. Maybe I'm the only one rubbed wrong by your attitude. If so, I will retreat to my safe space.

Indeed, my title has it listed as a Hunter, not Forest. The Forest has the roll over cheek piece, the Hunter does not. I wont need luck to sell it, its s great rifle and there isnt one priced lower anywhere. I'll jsut keep dropping the price untilit goes or I decide to keep it around. I understand people have varying views on what excellent or good conditon is, but I find little ambiguity in the term "like new". All of this would hav ebeen easily recitified with picture from the beginning but it is what it is. I had no attitude or ill intent when posting.

Agreed,Im just partial to M70's. I have few Tikkas as utility guns but Im really after a M70 7-08.....even if they arent as accurate out of the box.

Indeed, my title has it listed as a Hunter, not Forest. The Forest has the roll over cheek piece, the Hunter does not. I wont need luck to sell it, its s great rifle and there isnt one priced lower anywhere. I'll jsut keep dropping the price untilit goes or I decide to keep it around. I understand people have varying views on what excellent or good conditon is, but I find little ambiguity in the term "like new". All of this would hav ebeen easily recitified with picture from the beginning but it is what it is. I had no attitude or ill intent when posting.

It really doesn't matter if you find little ambiguity, the folks you are trying to sell to clearly do. Based on your posts, I still can't figure out if this rifle has ever been fired and/or hunted with. I have guns in my safe that look new but have actually been used at the range or in the field. Why not just directly answer the questions? People just want to be sure about what they are getting.

It is an awesome rifle and it should be easy to sell. I, for one, didn't realize Tikka had a rollover stock (which I really like) and I'm on Hunt Talk so I'm clearly interested in 7-08. I hope it sells for you.

It really doesn't matter if you find little ambiguity, the folks you are trying to sell to clearly do. Based on your posts, I still can't figure out if this rifle has ever been fired and/or hunted with. I have guns in my safe that look new but have actually been used at the range or in the field. Why not just directly answer the questions? People just want to be sure about what they are getting.

It is an awesome rifle and it should be easy to sell. I, for one, didn't realize Tikka had a rollover stock (which I really like) and I'm on Hunt Talk so I'm clearly interested in 7-08. I hope it sells for you.

If it hadn't been fired, I would have listed it as new in box. It has less than a box of ammo through it.

Wow....we are getting somewhere. This gun in general has me intrigued. Off to Gunbroker to find one from a forthcoming seller.

Wow....we are getting somewhere. This gun in general has me intrigued. Off to Gunbroker to find one from a forthcoming seller.

Good luck in your search. I have an A+ on GB as well. You can check my feedback in 24hr Campfire as well. I'm as good as they come. Thanks for the interest.

Not sure how I haven't been forthcoming. I described the condition accurately. I could have very well said new, never fired and nobody would have been the wiser. Before you publicly challenge someone's integrity maybe you should know I've offered to send the rifle to one of the interested parties here to inspect and shoot.......before they send payment. Are we done here?

warpig,don't let people work u up on here.If you know your a stand up guy that's all that matters.I have no idea what's happened to this place over the years but it's changed ALOT,and not really for the better.Your gun is very nice,basically new,I'm sure you'll have no problem selling

Back