Montana Moose Musings

With Matthew taking pics like those last two (with a pack full of meat) he needs to be promoted to having his own Sherpa and a raise. Those are some great shots for your son to cherish and share with his kids someday.

I think Matthew was waiting until we had the hunt edited for YouTube on a day-by-day format, so he would not have to tell the story in words.

Here is Day 1. Should have Day 2 ready sometime around Thanksgiving.
[video=youtube_share;gYwZJkfapVg]https://youtu.be/gYwZJkfapVg[/video]

Matthew and Randy, congrats on an awesome moose hunt! The ending with Randy looking at Matthew carrying the antlers and saying what you said made the hunt for me! I had almost the same memory made with my son. I'm not crashing Matthew's and your memory, but see our memory is very similar Congrats !

IMG_3018.jpg

I just watched both videos, and that's such a fun looking experience. Something that will be remembered forever by both father and son. Thank you for sharing that with us on YouTube rather than having to wait for tv.

Maybe ill get lucky and draw the SuperTag for Moose one day, ...maybe not!

Thank you for sharing. That is a dream hunt for sure. Can't wait to go moose hunting with my dad. It is my lifetime dream to share this experience with my dad. Glad you guys got to share this memory together.

I watched the videos. Great bull moose and congrats to Matthew! He's much calmer than his dad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back