PEAX Equipment

Storing your range finder?

As a suggestion, use ONLY Lithium batteries, and remove them after the season. You are not going to save any money buying cheap(er) batteries, and lose your device when they leak and ruin it. I don't think anyone will warranty their electronic product due to leaking batteries. Plus, Lithium batteries aren't as sensitive to the cold.

Last edited:
I hated carrying two items to switch back and forth between so I bit the bullet and bought a pair of Leica Geovids. I carry them on a Leica harness. They're a bit on the heavy side, but not heavier than binos and a rangefinder, really. I have the older model. The new ones look much lighter. They're expensive as hell and it hurt to shell out the dough, but I've had mine for 5 years and they have been nothing but perfect. I absolutely love them. Along with my Bridges custom .30-06, the Leica Geovids are my one piece of gear I will never give up. If they ever die for some reason I will buy another pair the next day. Best piece of hunting equipment I have ever purchased.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back