Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Cerakote question

Darren8167

I'm not positive that this is the right place to ask this question. Please feel free to move this if necessary.

Question: I want to have this applied to my Tikka. Does anyone have any real world experience with it? Does anyone know a good applicator in the northern ca area? From Sacramento to Redding?

I don't know anyone in your area as I live in in OR but I have a few guns done in Cerakote. I have had a couple old guns refinished and cerakote applied and I have a new Nosler rifle with it/. Its held up perfect and looks great after hunting hard with it.

I haven't had it done yet but I haven't heard much bad about it. If you check the cerakote website it will give you a list of authorized applicators in your area.

Not that I ever see myself getting a weapon cerakoted, but I am intrigued by it. Seems like over the years there have been several of these type finishes that sort of petered out in popularity but the cerakote thing seems to be going strong.

I've had three guns coated and have been very happy with it. My one complaint is that some of the silvers and greys can be gritty and lack the smoothness of other colors. I shipped mine to Eddie Fosnaugh in Michigan from here in California.

I had it applied to my Remington 700 a couple of years ago. I really like the durability of the finish and it looks good!

This guy built my custom and cerakoted it. I know he gets stuff shipped in from all over the country to cerakote. I'm very happy with my cerakote. Looks great and is holding up so far after many range sessions and 2 hunting seasons. Check him out...
http://www.amcerakote.com/

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back