Missouri BHA chapter in the works!

CodyCass

Just received an email from BHA indicating that the Show Me state has the requisite number of members to start a chapter!!! If you are from Missouri and interested make sure you contact BHA to let them know. There are still a lot of things that need to happen before a chapter is official, but the good news is the plan is in motion! I'm not sure how many Missouri HTers are in St. Louis, but it would be great to have a pint night. Let me know if you are interested and I will try to put something together.

Cody

BHA member here from the STL metro east. Would be interested in a pint night if not too far west of St. Louis. Heck, we could even have it in IL at Larry Flints Hustler Club. :)

Ha! No offense to Larry’s establishment, but BHA prefers the pint nights to be family friendly. I was thinking the AB brewery would be a great location. Could do a group tour then grab some pints in the Biergarten.

Thanks for the replies! Of course we are all in different corner of the state. Think there is enough support in each region of the state to have separate pint nights?

Ha! No offense to Larry’s establishment, but BHA prefers the pint nights to be family friendly. I was thinking the AB brewery would be a great location. Could do a group tour then grab some pints in the Biergarten.

LOL, was just kidding about Larry's. Not my kind of place. Schlafly Tap Room would be another good place.

Of course we are all in different corner of the state. Think there is enough support in each region of the state to have separate pint nights?

Ahh yes the curse of Missouri's population locations, the logical solution is that everyone meets in Columbia like every other statewide event.

As an ex-pat of Missouri I'm glad to see this go. Mark Twain National forest was a big part of my college years for hunting, fishing, floating, caving, mountain biking, etc.

Thank you Oak!... buckbull I know you were joking, it made me laugh. I always laugh when someone brings up the “east side”.

Flatland you are kidding about the curse. Heck, you could meet two people from STL that could live over an hour apart, throw in the horrible STL traffic and it could easily be 2 hours. Before conceeding defeat and meeting in Columbia I’m hoping is possible to have a couple different nights in the more populous regions of the state. Also, as a SLU grad I despise Mizzoui and Columbia :p

I'm a Mizzou grad and I despise Mizzou after the shenanigans a couple years back.

I have a feeling in my corner of the state I may be drinking alone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back