Zinke Fever Runs Amok

Whitefish was awarded a $300M contract with a bankrupt organization. WF may have trouble collecting its fees from PREPA. I’m not sure this contract is a great win worthy of complaint. Zinke may have helped them win a bad contract.

The whole fricken island is bankrupt Sherlock. Don't worry, the 300 million will get tacked on to the debt. Awesome!

It's a drop in the bucket compared to the upcoming tax-break induced 1.5 tril hike to the deficit

This was a no bid contract awarded to Zinke's buddies who at the time only had 2 full time employees, really? I'm sure that was the best company they could find.
Should we be surprised? Sounds no different than when the Bush administration bought mass quantities of the flu drug Tamiflu to combat the "bird flu" which in the end was a hoax. Rumsfeld made millions upon millions with the sale of this useless drug when the company was awarded the contract. Not to mention the million he made with Halliburton being awarded shady construction contract in Iraq and elsewhere.
The good old boy network is at it again.

You forgot Pelosi’s deal with the rail line.

This is nothing more than politics as usual, unfortunately. Both sides engage in it. The dangerous folks are those who only manage to see it on the other side.

The whole fricken island is bankrupt Sherlock. Don't worry, the 300 million will get tacked on to the debt. Awesome!

Well, Watson, if it just gets tacked onto the debt why did they file bankruptcy? Who’s giving debt to a bankrupt agency?

Hey Sherlock, Watson, have you considered that Zinke's butler did it in the "board room" with a lead pipe?

You forgot Pelosi’s deal with the rail line.

This is nothing more than politics as usual, unfortunately. Both sides engage in it. The dangerous folks are those who only manage to see it on the other side.

Winner!!!

Winner!!!

The people in question, however, have made significant investments in theater to show how ethical and above the board they are.

But hey, the other side does it, so this is okay.

I take it back Ken. I don't think we're going to survive this.

The people in question, however, have made significant investments in theater to show how ethical and above the board they are.

We are already 10 miles past the exit to screwed, Ben. Finally figuring it out!

Nice! I wonder if that clause is even enforceable. If so, we should include it in our contracts so we can trickle down our tax savings to the most vulnerable in our society.

I don't see how it can be. Now FEMA is distancing themselves from this mess. Good for them.

So to relate this somewhat to hunting, do we forgive poachers or look the other way because there are obviously other poachers who have done the same thing or far worse?

So to relate this somewhat to hunting, do we forgive poachers or look the other way because there are obviously other poachers who have done the same thing or far worse?

Hang em all, don't let any of em slide..no?

Our standard rider from now on also shall include copious amounts of Woodford's, not eligible for audit, nor is it eligible for review.
It's the patriotic thing to do. And we are doing it to help the poor find jobs so it is God's will.

Back