Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Zinke Fever Runs Amok

Didn't anyone else detect the odor from the swamp gases when the "career" Navy Seal desired a higher level of national service as Speaker of the House, then raised a hand during the VP selection saying, "Pick me." It's unfortunate that the stream of swamp funding is so convoluted and circuitous. It may be the phrase "selfless service" is now obsolete.

Didn't anyone else detect the odor from the swamp gases when the "career" Navy Seal desired a higher level of national service as Speaker of the House, then raised a hand during the VP selection saying, "Pick me." It's unfortunate that the stream of swamp funding is so convoluted and circuitous. It may be the phrase "selfless service" is now obsolete.

from the beginning I’ve been saying Zinke is just in it for the glory. He will do whatever it takes to get ahead. I bet he will someday throw in his hat for President. I don’t, however, see any evidence that he could have influenced P.R. into selecting his buddy. Perhaps he threatened to raise Yellowstone entrance fees for Puerto Rican’s.

(Which is not to say I’m ruling out corruption as a factor in this deal... it should be looked into.)

from the beginning I’ve been saying Zinke is just in it for the glory. He will do whatever it takes to get ahead. I bet he will someday throw in his hat for President. I don’t, however, see any evidence that he could have influenced P.R. into selecting his buddy. Perhaps he threatened to raise Yellowstone entrance fees for Puerto Rican’s.

(Which is not to say I’m ruling out corruption as a factor in this deal... it should be looked into.)

Having a momentary lapse into reasoning, Rob?

Careful, it can become habit forming.:D

Ramos said the company already has paid Whitefish $10.9 million to bring its workers and heavy equipment to Puerto Rico and has a $9.8 million payment pending for work done so far.

From powerball to scratch off...

Ramos said Sunday that the total of cost of restoring the system would come to $1.2 billion.

Bet on it:

boon·dog·gle
ˈbo͞onˌdäɡəl/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
work or activity that is wasteful or pointless but gives the appearance of having value.
"writing off the cold fusion phenomenon as a boondoggle best buried in literature"
verb
waste money or time on unnecessary or questionable projects.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back