CVA Barrel Blaster - Good stuff

OriginalOscar

Been shooting the CVA Optima every week getting ready for November elk. Hate cleaning and I tried CVA Barrel Blaster and I'm impressed. Spray it in, let it soak and everything comes out quickly. First use I was shocked at the amount of plastic strings from my Powerbelts.

Good stuff and I'd recommend.

I've used it for quite a while in my sidelock, it works pretty well. I spray it down the muzzle and it foams out the nipple, carrying the nasty with it. Makes quick work of it.

I've been scrubbing my sidelocks the old fashioned way for years...near boiling water bath with a bore mop then dry bore mop then lightly oiled bore mop while barrel is still hot...and hated every moment. I'll be giving this a try even if it does cost extra.

My inline gets either Hornady One shot gun cleaner/lube or Ed's red (a mix of transmission fluid, kerosene, acetone, a bit of lanolin, and odorless mineral spirits)...it will strip plastic out of barrels but destroy plastic stocks or dipped camo. It's a nightmare to mix and I'm out of my sample bottle it came in.

Last edited:
Timely info dukes. I'm in the market for a stuffer & will most likely be Jr. and my's method of take for elk next year.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back