Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Suggestion for YouTube videos

waygoner

I was trying to watch the 2017 Wyoming elk hunt episodes over the weekend. It would be very helpful to put the episode number in the video title. Trying to watch them in chronological order is tough without knowing which episode is which.

Create a video detailing all the application fees and licenses for all the species the western states have to offer. Example:. Bison, sheep, moose, deer, antelope. Many of us apply for states with a non refundable hunting license and look to maximize money spent. I'm more like to spend an additional $10 application fee per species vs a $100 fee.

Create a video detailing all the application fees and licenses for all the species the western states have to offer. Example:. Bison, sheep, moose, deer, antelope. Many of us apply for states with a non refundable hunting license and look to maximize money spent. I'm more like to spend an additional $10 application fee per species vs a $100 fee.

Already in the can. Just editing them for distribution at the times the application periods are open for each state.

Randy if you ever felt up to it a trip Down Under I could line a up a few good men to take you on a Public Land Hunt Aussie style after Sambar Deer. I am dead sure you and your crew would make a top show out of Hunting the big brown Stags in the Victorian High Country.

Randy if you ever felt up to it a trip Down Under I could line a up a few good men to take you on a Public Land Hunt Aussie style after Sambar Deer. I am dead sure you and your crew would make a top show out of Hunting the big brown Stags in the Victorian High Country.

That is appealing, along with our discussions of hunting public lands in New Zealand and Finland. Those are dreams of mine and we are trying to figure out how we do it under the context of "If we do it, you can do it," as there is logistics and costs beyond any of the other hunts we do here in the west.

that is appealing, along with our discussions of hunting public lands in new zealand and finland. Those are dreams of mine and we are trying to figure out how we do it under the context of "if we do it, you can do it," as there is logistics and costs beyond any of the other hunts we do here in the west.

yes!

I was wondering if Tyler would ever take us along on a cat hunt. I realize that falls outside the scope of “on your own” but it would be cool to watch Tyler and his hounds at work. I think it would be an awesome YouTube piece. I saw the video of him with his dogs but I’d love to see a start-to-finish lion hunt the way you guys could portray it.

Last edited:
. . we are trying to figure out how we do it under the context of "If we do it, you can do it," as there is logistics and costs beyond any of the other hunts we do here in the west.

Pretty sure all the HuntTalkers out there will give you a pass this one time. Get out there and show those kiwis how it's done.

That is appealing, along with our discussions of hunting public lands in New Zealand and Finland. Those are dreams of mine and we are trying to figure out how we do it under the context of "If we do it, you can do it," as there is logistics and costs beyond any of the other hunts we do here in the west.

Randy, you likely would have realized you could definitely tie in a a Bull Tahr and or Chamois hunt in New Zealand, West Coast can be brutal weather but awesome landscape, and then fly back to Melbourne to do a Public Lands Victoria High Country Sambar hunt to maximize the opportunity.

Many Americans hunt New Zealand I think they dont realize how accessible an option of Sambar Deer in Victoria is. After all plenty Americans also hunt Buffalo in the Northern Territory.

I am sure Legacy Sports could organise the Howa Handshake to available at this end by working with the Australian distributors; might even get the Howa Alpine available down here then too.

I'd love to see a public land waterfowl hunt out west from you guys. Maybe like the one you described in the southeast montana YouTube video. I know most think of big game when they think of diy public land western hunt, but maybe it would be easier to squeeze in later in the season when your other hunts are winding down?

I'd love to see a public land waterfowl hunt out west from you guys. Maybe like the one you described in the southeast montana YouTube video. I know most think of big game when they think of diy public land western hunt, but maybe it would be easier to squeeze in later in the season when your other hunts are winding down?

We do get a lot of requests for that. Waterfowl is usually my "off camera" time to hunt. Given the calendar ahead and the soon-closed seasons here in Montana, odds are we won't get one done this year. I continue to think about how to do it. Just how busy we are with other content.

We do get a lot of requests for that. Waterfowl is usually my "off camera" time to hunt. Given the calendar ahead and the soon-closed seasons here in Montana, odds are we won't get one done this year. I continue to think about how to do it. Just how busy we are with other content.

I can appreciate wanting some off camera time to hunt and relax.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back